Title: Customer Loyalty ProgramDate Posted: May 18, 14
back to listings
Have you joined Landon's Customer Loyalty Program yet? Well let us tell you a little about it:
Loyalty Members receive:
*10% off the plant of the week
*Emails for special promotion and discounts specifically designed for Loyalty Members throughout the year.
*Loyalty Club nights for extended shopping, early discounts on planned promotions, and various other benefits.
The way it works: Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent on qualifying goods in the store. Your points balance will print on every receipt, just remember to let the sales clerk know you are part of the program. Points can not be earned on sale items, discounts or special promotions, labor charges, or on the purchase of gift cards.
Point redemption rules:
* points can be redeemed any time after July 1st of the current calendar year
* you must have a minimum of 500 points to begin redeeming
* points are worth 3% to spend in the store. 1 point = $.03 toward your ticket total
* all points expire on October 1st of the current calendar year
* points can not be used to purchase gift cards, to pay on an A/R account, or for special orders
* points are to be used on cash and carry basis for in stock goods only
If you have any other questions or concerns, please ask your friendly Landon's associate next time you're in the store! Thank you, and happy shopping!